Personal Tax Planning-
A certain mystique surrounds tax-planning strategies. Our goal is to dispel the mystery, while making sure that you pay no more than the law requires. We focus on several tax-cutting measures, including:
- Splitting income among several family members so that more income is taxed in lower tax brackets.
- Shifting income from one year to another so that it’s taxed at a lower rate.
- Shifting deductions from one year to another to place them where the tax benefit will be greater.
- Deferring tax liability through certain investment choices and through pension plan contributions.
- Structuring your affairs to obtain tax deductions for enjoyable expenses, such as vacation homes.
- Investing your money to produce income that is exempt from federal and/or state income taxes.
We continuously monitor tax law changes and recommend sensible adjustments, using a combination of tax-saving strategies tailored to your personal situation.